Some individuals simply want a better understanding of human sexuality and all that encompasses. STTI training can provide you with valuable knowledge and resources to enhance your skills, no matter what your area of expertise.
Some of the following individuals take the program:
Educators who want to include human sexuality in their programs
Business entrepreneurs who want to include sex education in their provision of goods and services
Coaches who want to help encompass sex coaching in their practices
Healthcare providers who want to enhance their knowledge of sexual behavior
Individuals from many fields take the STTI training in order to enhance the work they do:
Therapeutic sex-aid consultants
For more information regarding the program, Visit This Page.
Continuing Education provided by Dr. Carol L. Clark.
- Florida Department of Health, Medical Quality Assurance Provider #50-550/BAP585.
- Dr. Carol L. Clark is an approved CEU provider for the Florida Board of Nursing, expires 10/17,
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling, expires 3/17
- Florida Board of Psychology, expires 5/18
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) #11-112B These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
- All ATTI classes are approved by the Florida Certification Board #5094-A
- Dr. Carol L. Clark is approved under FL DOH/MQA to provide sex therapy and hypnotherapy CEUs.