The Addictions Therapy Training Institute (ATTI) was created to train those individuals interested in becoming certified as addiction service providers.
ATTI is an approved educational provider for the Florida Certification Board (FCB) #5094-A. FCB certifies addiction specialists, counselors and professionals. ATTI currently provides the educational requirements for licensed interns and therapists who wish to sit for the certification exam. (Please go to www.FLCertificationBoard.org for more information.) These courses fall under the category of “Transdisciplinary Foundations.”
ATTI offers a 10-month program, with 8-hour classes held once a month on the second Friday. Participants will also need to complete 8 hours per month of independent study work for a total of 160 educational hours. Included in this program are Domestic Violence, Ethics, and HIV/AIDS education.
All classes may be attended in person or via live webinar from anywhere in the world.
The cost of the program is $2,400, payable in monthly installments if preferred.
Go to the Registration page to register for the Spring 2016 program.
Continuing Education provided by Dr. Carol L. Clark.
- Florida Department of Health, Medical Quality Assurance Provider #50-550/BAP585.
- Dr. Carol L. Clark is an approved CEU provider for the Florida Board of Nursing, expires 10/19
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling, expires 3/19
- Florida Board of Psychology, expires 5/18
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) #11-112B These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
- All ATTI classes are approved by the Florida Certification Board #5094-A
- Dr. Carol L. Clark is approved under FL DOH/MQA to provide sex therapy and hypnotherapy CEUs.
- Dr. Carol L. Clark, DBA Therapy Certification Training has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6856. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Dr. Carol L. Clark, DBA Therapy Certification Training is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.