How long will the program take?
The program is 160 hours. Live classes are held by webcast and in person on the third Friday of each month for a total of 80 hours. Students are responsible for completing an additional 80 hours of independent study work during the 10 month program.
What is the cost of the program?
The cost for the 160 hours is $2,400.
Will I be certified after taking this program?
The Florida Certification Board (FLCertificationBoard.org) is the certifying body. Upon completion of the 160 hours of education, students with a Master’s degree in a human services field will be eligible to take the exam and become a Certified Addictions Professional. Please go to the FCB website for more information.
Other states may or may not accept the ATTI credits. Students from other states need to check with their state for those requirements.
What happens if I miss a class?
Classes are offered online, so you may not need to miss a class just because you cannot physically attend.
There is an additional class at the end of the program so if one is missed, the make-up class may be taken then.
Classes are recorded and may be viewed for credit with the instructor’s permission. Documentation will need to be submitted for confirmation of work.
What if I can’t afford the entire tuition in advance?
ATTI offers a payment plan that is customized to meet your needs. A deposit of $240 will get you started. Students usually pay in monthly installments of $240.
Continuing Education provided by Dr. Carol L. Clark.
- Florida Department of Health, Medical Quality Assurance Provider #50-550/BAP585.
- Dr. Carol L. Clark is an approved CEU provider for the Florida Board of Nursing, expires 10/19
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling, expires 3/19
- Florida Board of Psychology, expires 5/18
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) #11-112B These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
- All ATTI classes are approved by the Florida Certification Board #5094-A
- Dr. Carol L. Clark is approved under FL DOH/MQA to provide sex therapy and hypnotherapy CEUs.
- Dr. Carol L. Clark, DBA Therapy Certification Training has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6856. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Dr. Carol L. Clark, DBA Therapy Certification Training is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.