Florida Certification Board Certified Addiction Professional (CAP) for Licensed Professionals
ATTI is an approved provider for the Florida Certification Board #5094-A
Licensed Professionals need only 160 additional hours of training in order to take the written exam to become certified. There are no work requirements.
ATTI will fully prepare you to pass the exam and incorporate addictions therapy into your practice.
For those professionals not yet licensed but are in a graduate program, there is the option to take the ATTI program and take the CAP exam with 4,000 hours of supervised work experience.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree may qualify for the CAP exam with 350 hours of education and 6,000 hours of supervised work experience.
Contact us for more information.
If you are from another state, your state may accept the FCB approved education towards certification. Check with your state to see if the ATTI program will allow you to become certified. All ATTI classes may be taken via live webinar.
Continuing Education provided by Dr. Carol L. Clark.
- Florida Department of Health, Medical Quality Assurance Provider #50-550/BAP585.
- Dr. Carol L. Clark is an approved CEU provider for the Florida Board of Nursing, expires 10/19
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling, expires 3/19
- Florida Board of Psychology, expires 5/18
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) #11-112B These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification.
- All ATTI classes are approved by the Florida Certification Board #5094-A
- Dr. Carol L. Clark is approved under FL DOH/MQA to provide sex therapy and hypnotherapy CEUs.
- Dr. Carol L. Clark, DBA Therapy Certification Training has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6856. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Dr. Carol L. Clark, DBA Therapy Certification Training is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.