All students entering the International Transgender Certification Association program must meet the following admission requirements.
The ITCA application may be downloaded from the website or requested via email. The student will submit the completed application with a driver’s license, curriculum vitae, and copy of professional license or registration. The professional license or registration must be in a healthcare services field.
ITCA’s method of assessing a student’s ability to successfully complete the course of study for which he or she has applied will be based on the following:
- A completed and signed Application for Admission.
- A deposit of $700 which is applied towards the total tuition or payment in full.
- Copy of Alien Registration Card (permanent resident), Driver's License or Passport.
- Verification (official transcript or diploma) of an earned Bachelor Degree and a Master’s Degree from a College or University accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or equivalent from country in which the student practices OR Copy of Professional License.
- Current resume/vitae.
TERMS OF PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES
Students have several payment options. Whichever they choose, the entire program must be paid in full in order to receive the degree and/or transcripts.
- The entire program may be paid in full at the time of enrollment or balance may be paid in full at any time.
- Each segment may be paid individually, in full.
- Students may negotiate, at the time of registration, a weekly, monthly, or quarterly payment plan.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
A student may withdraw from the program prior to starting the program and will be refunded all tuition paid. Withdrawal must be made in person, via email with “Read Confirmation” or via Certified Mail.
If a student withdraws after beginning classes, tuition in the amount of $50 per classroom hour will be due to ITCA. Any moneys paid in excess of this will be refunded. If a student withdraws prior to completion of Case Consultation, fees in the amount of $50 per hour will be due to ITCA. Fees paid in excess of that amount will be refunded.
Students may be terminated from the program by the ITCA Board for just cause as described under the Student’s responsibility section. Refunds in this case will be the same as student withdrawals.
Textbooks are the property of the student and are not subject to refund.
TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION BY THE INSTITUTE OR STUDENT
Rights and Responsibilities
Students have the right to:
- All statutory rights – laws passed by Congress, privacy right-information in students’ records, and protection from improper disclosures; civil or federal right – right secured under the federal constitution or federal civil right law (freedom of expression, assembly).
- Quality instruction and/or educational experiences.
- Access to the instructor throughout the program.
- Information regarding application procedures.
- Information regarding tuition, fees, refund policies and procedures.
- Information regarding how satisfactory completion is determined.
Students have the responsibility to:
- Pay all tuition, fees, and other expenses.
- Comply with the Student Conduct Policy
- Be aware of the educational objectives of the institution, comprehend the ITCA evaluation criteria, and maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Know their due-process guarantees and understand the appeals procedures.
Students may withdraw from the program at any time. Financial obligations in the event of withdrawal are described in the “Cancellation and Refund Policy” as stated above.
Students may be terminated from the Institute for the following reasons:
- Failure to maintain contracted payment schedule.
- Non-adherence to any student responsibilities.
EMPLOYMENT PLACEMENT SERVICES
ITCA will make available to students a list of institutions, agencies, and other venues where their services as Clinical Sexologists may be of value. ITCA will not place students for employment.
11651 West Biscayne Canal Road, Miami, FL 33161
ITCA does not guarantee any job placement. ITCA does not promise or imply any specific market or job availability amounts.