STTI Sexology Educator Certification
Applicants shall have earned one of the following:
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in a human service field, including, but not limited to:
- Mental Health Counseling
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pastoral Counseling
- Addictions Counseling
- Medicine or Osteopathy
Work experience may encompass the following:
- Coaching in the use of sex aid and enhancement products
- Coaching to enhance sexual pleasure
- Education for those with disabilities
- Education in a planned parenthood clinic
- Education in STI prevention
Education and Supervision Requirements
Students will be eligible for Board Certification upon completing 150 hours of education, as well as 10 hours of individual supervision. The 150 education hours may be taken continuously and completed in less than a year or the student may take up to two years to complete the program.
Supervision may be taken concurrently with the education program.
Cost of Program
The cost of 150 hours is $6,000.00. A $600 deposit is required at the time of enrollment.
10 hours of individual supervision are required at a fee of $750.